Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Workbench Wednesday - 5/14/14

Greetings! Despite a busy week with the family I had a very productive hobby week!!! I finished weathering everything I've painted recently, and finished all the Scrap Yard bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures. The weathering really tied the models together and gave them the look I'm going for.

I hope this will be one of my last posts from my phone as my wife and I just got a brand new iMac! Yay for real pictures. 

Also, it doesn't look like I'll be attending Kublacon after all as it is a holiday weekend and a busy weekend for those of us in the service industry. Boo. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop working on this project, just that the urgency has faded a little. I am pretty close to just finishing every model I have for this army, which is a rarity, so that's good motivation in and of itself. Still to go are the 60 cultists, 6 spawn and Kazak. And the Chaos Warhound, which will be quite the project in itself. I'm really excited about that project, though I seem to be missing one of the toes. I ordered a tentacle maker from greenstuff industries to make different hoses and tentacles to augment the Titan, and to replace the toe if I can't find it. 

Taking away the minority of my hobby attention will be my Forgeworld Heresy Death Guard. I had a very sizable force but decided to sell them to fix the family car, which was painful but the right thing to do. I am reconstituting them now and am very excited about that project. I'll be blogging the whole army build and painting journey.  I'm going to be starting a gaming group in the South Bay and hopefully running a tournament later this year. 

Anyway, on to the pictures of projects:



More after the jump.









No comments:

Post a Comment