Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Workbench Wednesday 3/19

First things first. I know it's Tuesday, but I'm going to be taking a picture of my workbench each Wednesday to show current projects, plans for the next week, etc. I can assure you it will look exactly the same tomorrow!


With the release of the new Helbrute kits and the impending dataslate, as well as the new Crimson Slaughter codex, I unearthed my second Dark Vengeance set and am in the process of assembling them. On the right you can see three new helbrute kits (boss!), which I will be doing a review on and painting posts. The bits boxes on the top are full of empire Flagellants and state troop bodies, eagerly awaiting their transformation into cultists!  The pile of assembled minis in the top left are already converted Flagellants and Beastmen Gors which will also serve the Dark Gods as cultists. 


I will be taking my Chaos Space Marines to Kublacon, and seeing as my wife and I just had our first child last Friday I need to start that project now if I have any hope of finishing it over the next 10 weeks or so. 

While waiting for the dataslate, and thus waiting to see how to equip the Helbrutes, I'll finish assembling the Dark Vengeance set and hopefully convert another 20-40 cultists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment