Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Workbench Wednesday - 3/26/14

It's been a pretty busy week! Built and magnetized 3 of the new Helbrute kits, and I have to say they were a pleasure to build! Looking forward to getting them painted and ready for Kublacon. On the workbench today are 40 cultists getting ready to be primed. I also have 6 spawn whose greenstuff is drying and who will be primed this week as well.


I've been toying with a few lists for Kublacon, and have narrowed it down to 3 possibles that will need some okay testing. Not knowing which I will bring does, unfortunately, necessitate me modeling and painting for all 3 possibilities. 

Thankfully I have already built the 60 cultists and 3 helbrutes, though I still need to pick up and paint a Heldrake, convert a chaos sorcerer on a bike (working with a corpse cart perhaps, getting it to fit on the base is tricky, will do a project log), and either convert an existing Bike Lord to have the black mace and an axe or pick up Khazak The Befouled from Forgeworld before then and get him ready to go. A lot on the docket but thankfully I have a couple months to go!

All models will be on Secret Weapon Miniatures bases, as the rest of the army is.  This is a fun project and it's been a while since I've had the motivation to tackle something this size. I plan on attending more tournaments this year, as they provide ample motivation to do such projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment